KILLZ-OWN KILLZ-OWN

Great! One audio issue, though

That was hilarious and cool. I did notice that when the two soldiers were talking at the end (awesome idea) the audio left and right are reversed. Other than that, it was great!

Metroid Confusion: Part 1 Metroid Confusion: Part 1

Great attention to detail!

That was awesome! The graphics weren't amazing, but you used your existing graphics well. I loved the HUD cuz' it was exactly like the HUD in the game. I especially liked how the story is cohesive with Metroid Prime's setting.

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

More like a matrix clone than a matrix tribute.

Pico and the matrix just don't go well together. The animation was way too toonish and too cheaply done to look cool. The music didn't seem to fit the action, and it just seemed stupid the whole way through. And what's with Pico? Why does everyone think he's so cool? He's like, a 9-year-old. WTF?

MindChamber responds:

Well His cooler than your Non account-hold tard-ass hahah..

The George Bush Show 5 The George Bush Show 5

Histerical!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!
"Terrorist Tree" LOLOLOLOL

Anyway,
In response to someone saying that G.W. Bush is intelligent...
He's not. He graduated from Yale (probably because his father pulled some of the dean of admission's strings), but he never studied, partied nonstop, and was consistently at the bottom of his class.

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

Frickin' Awesome!!!

Wow.

This is so good!! Some people try to connect music with animation, and it's cool, but doesn't fit. The music here fits the flash so perfectly!

Oh, in case you are wondering, I honestly think this deserves a 5 (out of 5, idiot). I give some animations 5's just because they seem funny or entertaining when you first see them. But I must have done air guitar to this song at least 20 times! And I still love it!

(And if you hate this flash, then give us a fucking reason, okay?)